kurokukisama replied to your post: Mmmm English language patch for Type 0… finally. 83
holy fuck where
- Friend A: Skyward Sword has terrible graphics. And Link's sword controls were so sloppy, I could stick his sword through his head. I mean. C'mon.
- Friend B: Yeah, and including the Motion plus, it's not worth the price, I mean 80$ for a 'shitty' game? That's not worth it.
- Friend A: Well, I've only played it for an hour so I guess might not be all that bad. But I'm not interested in paying that price just in case it is a bad game.
- Friend B: Totally.
- Me: YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY! FALCOOOOON PUNCH!
When your favorite blogs have this cute friendship group and you’re just sitting there reblogging their stuff and thinking I’m your friend too.
My mom’s ex husband added me on facebook recently.
Considering I actually use my facebook. (I find it extremely efficient.)
It took more than a little bit of thought before adding him.
I eventually just figured that I’d humor him. But hell-
It’s funny, you’d never think that the guy who beat the shit out of you for the first 15 years or so of your short life, would add you on Facebook trying to be your friend and shit.
Seriously. What the fuck.
Instead of divulging in the fucking train wreck of a story it is, I’ll just say he’s the type I’d run over if I ever saw him crossing the street on a moonless night; without a second thought, no less. :/
…So what’s making it worthwhile?
He’s an emo 38 year old worthless piece of trash.
You think the people trying to poetic, and deep on your facebook are bad?
It’s pretty grand you know? Every once in awhile I can connect to this other guy’s Wifi during certain times of the day, but other than that I’m kind of left with my thoughts.
Which as of late have been pretty lame and depressing.
…I should really get laid. xD
…Or better yet, get internet back.
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Lmao.
How’s errybodeh doin’ tonight? 8D
WHY ARE YOUR COUNTIES/STATES SO NEATLY DIVIDED!?
IN ENGLAND IT IS WIGGLY LINE WORLD:
AND THEN YOU LOOK AT AMERICA AND IT’S LIKE
They’re called LIBERTY SQUARES
- 12.9 year old: mum can i have an xbox or some books